Monday, May 19, 2014

Macee and Shisha in Shibuya

Originally I thought I was going to have a rather laid back day.

My day off usually consists of me waking up sometimes in the afternoon followed by me groggily going downstairs to scrounge up something edible and ending with me falling back into bed. On the rare occasion, I may stay up and watch a movie.

Today started off like any other, but then I got a PM on FB from Macee telling me that she was in town so WOOSH! Off to Akiba.

It was a sunny day so I found her sitting beside a french bakery and we did the horribly stereotypical American lunch choice: Burgers.

Burger King to be exact. She waxed poetic about having a good burger - apparently in her small little country town there is no good burger joint - so she was all kinds of happy with the meal.

We walked around a bit and then split up because she had to catch her train back to somewhere over yonder, while I got a message to head out to Shibuya for some Shisha.



For those who do not know, shisha is also called hookah and it is basically a water pipe. It's brilliant and tastes like magic.

It's been awhile since I've last smoked so this was a great time for me to kick back and relax with my girls + one husband.

All in all, a good day filled with random get togethers. It was made even more wonderful when I called my work and learned that I am NOT working tomorrow. YAY!

Back to being a vegetable and catching up on this season of Bones.


No comments:

Post a Comment