Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Welcome

After some careful consideration, I have decided to start blogging regularly. I do not know how this will be received, but I need a creative outlet and here it is.

If you'd like to comment on my adventures, random inputs and the occasional Broadway tune, please feel free.

If you have come here simply because you are curious about my pretty pony hair, well you're welcome as well. I too enjoy my hair in all it's rainbow goodness.

At the moment, I'm still trying to work out a few kinks, but hopefully I'll be able to get this up and running properly and have it resemble something akin to a proper blog.

If you'd like to follow me on tumblr, please do so. Nothing much there now, but like I said I'm working out a few kinks.

Take care my darlings.

- Ev

No comments:

Post a Comment